SHA Sim League Draft *Started! 1HR LIMIT

diego1001

Apr 6, 2010
Lima, Peru
yep woke up 5 min ago (damn you oilers for taking Krejci!!!:rant:)

so with my pick, i select:

James-Wisniewski-sk.jpg

James Wisniewski

(so overrated in the sim)

Zeke14

Jun 4, 2010
Massachusetts
I'm looking to trade up. I plan to use my next pick (2 from now) and would like to trade for another pick in this round. PM me if you are interested.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I'm looking to trade up. I plan to use my next pick (2 from now) and would like to trade for another pick in this round. PM me if you are interested.

Zeke, you can go after...

The Flyers have been given Andrew Brunette (Not Danny Briere, my bad guys) with the first of their first three missed picks

AndrewBrunetteLg.gif

Now you can go (For real this time)

Last edited by a moderator:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I made a mistake, I put down RW as a need when he really needs a LW, so I'm going to retract that last pick. Sorry again, my bad

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Wow, I hate you. I guess i just won't draft a top line RW then.

The Buffalo Sabres select Jarret Stoll.

article_22857_1.jpg

It's seriously my bad. You can have Danny, he didn't need a right wing. My bad, my bad. You can switch if you want.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Oh you *******.

I hate you even more now lol.

I'll stick with Stoll. Still looking to trade up (so i can draft Briere lol)

My second mistake, give me a break! I'll let you pick him if you want, if not, then I'm sorry

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
Wow, sent in a list and all the sudden my guys are dropping right off the board...

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

What the hell? Mitchells list is gone from my messages? The hell?

Oh crap.... Um Mitch, if you see this, send the list again, cause it seems gone for me, along with all messages from yesterday. It keeps giving me an invalid link message

EDIT: I think I remember some guys from your list, but I may be wrong on them. I have no clue what happened. I saved all of your lists other than Mitch's, so anyone who sent me a list will be alright

Last edited by a moderator:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

You can't, Bozak is considered a prospect on HF... Make a new pick and please PM the next GM

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I'm trying everything I can to retrieve his message, but I'm have a lot of technical problems on my end, so it might take me a bit.

My messaging is spotty and this forum has crashed my browser twice so far. I feel horrible about Mitch's list

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Ducks select Chris Kunitz

kunitz.jpg

And Flyers, you have one more missed pick, I suggest you make it now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad