TV: Severance - Apple TV

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Anyone else watching/watched the first season?

One of the best seasons of TV I've watched and the finale was just incredible.

Excellent music, direction, story line and the actors have been pulling off incredible performances.

Real mind-f***y.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
TV: - Severance (Apple TV +)

Hands down my favourite show of the last few years. After getting waaay to absorbed by 'Lost' years ago I told myself I would check out of 'Severance' if they didn't give any answers to various mysteries. Turns out I'm a liar, they didn't answer bupkis and I loved every minute of it. Great finale. I don't like giving Apple my money for anything but I will be subscribing while Season 2 is being released.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Hands down my favourite show of the last few years. After getting waaay to absorbed by 'Lost' years ago I told myself I would check out of 'Severance' if they didn't give any answers to various mysteries. Turns out I'm a liar, they didn't answer bupkis and I loved every minute of it. Great finale. I don't like giving Apple my money for anything but I will be subscribing while Season 2 is being released.

I'm literally itching for season 2. I think they've given some answers but nothing major, it's still adding enough to the mystery and resolving some things to keep the tension and mystery up.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Anyone else watching/watched the first season?

One of the best seasons of TV I've watched and the finale was just incredible.

Excellent music, direction, story line and the actors have been pulling off incredible performances.

Real mind-f***y.

I just found this show and f***ing loved it.

My biggest complaint about "the Industry" today is all of the recycled ideas and reboots and repetitive super hero crap. This show is truly original.

3 thumbs up!
1686067017130.png

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad