Several Ottawa Senators prospects flourishing at AHL level

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
shane_prince_ottawa_09_15_14.jpg
Photo: Forward Shane Prince has been a standout in his third year of AHL play, managing 25 points in 28 games. Prince was picked in the second round of the 2011 NHL Draft. (courtesy of Mark Spowart/Icon Sportswire)

With the exit of several players from last year’s team, the Binghamton Senators got off to a slow start, but the standout play of some key Ottawa prospects have helped the team recover.

While many players made the NHL roster in September, others left for greener pastures in the KHL. Much of the remaining squad has struggled to adjust to their new, more demanding roles.… read more

The post Several Ottawa Senators prospects flourishing at AHL level appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
He has great skill though, that can't be taught

Attitude can be adjusted

He needs to make his opportunities count though

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
He has great skill though, that can't be taught

Attitude can be adjusted

He needs to make his opportunities count though

Yes, but i don't think Murray will lose any sleep if Guptil doesn't end up doing anything.

I honestly think Paul was one of the major targets of the Spezza trade. I remember reading that Murray really wanted Paul.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Guptil, Dzingel, McCormick all these guys scoring at paces expected of most AHL rookes. They usually turn it up in 2nd half so lets see.

Yeah, let's see next year how they do. If they are all struggling next year with no progression, then we can start assuming busts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad