Set your DVRs on Dec 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kid

Jun 19, 2011
Pre $6MM Lucic wouldn't have given a second's thought to supplemental discipline. I can't figure out if he has been neutered by management or is just comfortable, or half the team is hurt so he doesn't want to spend time in the box (not like he is producing otherwise). I can't figure it out. Pick his spots, so to speak, sure, I get it. He is more valuable to the team while not in time out... but he "did" pick that spot. You can't shove a dude you fought last year, a tough dude, and engage like that without expecting something. And Prout did engage. What did Lucic think, Prout was going to say, "Oh, you don't want to go, okay, sorry I dropped my gloves Mr. Milan, my sincerest apologies".

Come on. Wake up Lucic. We love you here in Boston, but don't ever forget why. Your antics are not supported by action, so either stop them, or back them.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
''There are many times that I could have done the exact same thing, and I held off because a guy is refusing to drop his gloves,” said Lucic, who also added that he verbally told Prout he wasn’t interested in fighting. “So I find it to be gutless, and that’s my thoughts on it. I didn’t like it.''

I guess one of those times wasn't against Habs when he did the same thing to Allen. :laugh:

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Never has a heavyweight fight been such a lock

Can't get too excited about Prout fighting Gregory Campbell whilst Lucic does nothing.

The ghost of Dale Weise appeared to me and told me that's what will happen....

Rumblick

Nov 23, 2004
I - 78
I know he was surrounded by Boston media members, but I'd have paid good money to hear this question:

"Was the cross-check to his back part of your 'I don't want to fight' notice?"
:D

RECCE

The Dog House
Apr 29, 2010
Margaritaville
http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/lucic-says-he-let-his-guard-down-end-ot

It will be here before we know it. Never has a heavyweight fight been such a lock since the days of Domi/Probert.

Prout suckered him but Lucic also put himself in a position to get hit.

There will be blood.

blah_blah_blah.png

When you shove a guy from behind and then continue to engage him...

_qTBOi.gif

Last edited:

SkjeiPls

May 21, 2013
What is really interesting to me is that no one is backing down from the Bruins anymore.

They're still a tough team, but they don't have that attitude that they have had the past few seasons.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
What a whiner. What a loser. Tune your PVRs all you want, this guy isn't going to do anything, he's a joke and nobody is scared of him anymore.

I also have to laugh at a 400-word article being written about this nonsense. Someone actually got paid for this.

IBLEAF

In the sh-itter @ Scotia bank place
Nov 5, 2009
BARRY'S BAY

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
''There are many times that I could have done the exact same thing, and I held off because a guy is refusing to drop his gloves,†said Lucic, who also added that he verbally told Prout he wasn’t interested in fighting. “So I find it to be gutless, and that’s my thoughts on it. I didn’t like it.''

I guess one of those times wasn't against Habs when he did the same thing to Allen. :laugh:

Or against the bolts when he blasted Hedman in the jaw for the egregious sin of standing near him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad