• Columbus in 3

• Columbus in 4

• Columbus in 5

• Toronto in 3

• Toronto in 4

• Toronto in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

AreBe

This is the Real Are Be and not a Burner account!
Apr 1, 2013
Leafs lose to appease US TV, Best explained in a poem, called, What would Bettman Want?

What do we need, what do we need? Oh, what is that we need?
A big fat US TV deal to save the Americain Association of Unites States Ice Hockey Teams!
That is what we need, that is what we need, and that is what I want!

Leafs in the playoffs! Great to get that gate revenue to share, great, great, great!
Love that Canadain Branch Plant Division, love it, love it, love it!
Cash comes in but the Cup stays here in the USA!

Need to screw the Canadain teams out of the cup,
Need to get that fat US TV deal
The networks that count are all scared.
Look at Baseball and the NBA! Only 1 Canadian team and I got saddled with 7!

Thank goodness we can just take that Canadain money in the regular season!
Oh Canada indeed in the regular season, Oh Canada indeed in the regular season
Woe Canada, Woe Canada indeed in the playoffs, Woe Canada in the playoffs indeed!
Madison Avenue must be appeased - thankfully Canadians trained through culture to support our American business concern

But Maddison Avenue will not touch it.
"Ottawa vs Winnipeg! You try selling that against a test pattern!" Madison Ave. screams
Must screw over the Leafs, must take their cash.
how does the NBA fix this? Oh yeah, correct officiating shall be rewarded!
Correct officiating shall be rewarded! The Rules change in the playoffs, except for the Leafs!
See you later, Maple Leafs! Adios! Thanks for the cash, Canadian suckers!

So the NBA is smart enough and the NHL is not, eh?
As Dallasites well know, it is Donaghy who was the first to publicly assert what many Mavericks fans and probably owner Mark Cuban suspected about Dallas’ 2006 NBA finals loss to Miami: That Dwyane Wade’s personal parade to the free-throw line (73 attempts!) during the Heat’s four straight victories to wipe out a 2-0 series deficit were not entirely on the up-and-up.
“Oh, and I’ll say it again,” Donaghy, 52, told The News by telephone a few days ago while promoting Inside Game. “There’s no doubt in my mind that the Mavericks should have a ring from 2006.” ....
Oh, and I’ll say it again: There’s no doubt in my mind that the Mavericks should have a ring from 2006. And the Sacramento Kings should have a ring from 2002. And if it wasn’t because of the officiating and the officials on the floor for certain games and the supervisor of officials back in 2006, I think they would have a ring and they should have a ring Disgraced NBA official Tim Donaghy doubles down on assertion that Mavericks should have won 2006 NBA finals

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Leafs in 4. Having the FULL roster in place and having a good backup option in Campbell will make this team a lot better than people think. I actually think we got a good shot at the cup if Freddy gives us even average goaltending

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad