Sergei Fedorov is Un-retiring!

LIOVA

May 14, 2013
Sochi
It as the manager has ruined the work and has not signed many players, still and many players have was traumatized! Now it should help the command (the seat under its chair has reeled):help:! I wish it of good luck!:sarcasm:

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
I understand he still has some, my point is there are people that think he is still walking around with the amount he really should have or don't understand just how much money was taken from him. Really is a shame, have not heard an update on how much he can recoup if any.

This really puts Fedorov's contract disputes to shame now does'nt it? :laugh:

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
I understand he still has some, my point is there are people that think he is still walking around with the amount he really should have or don't understand just how much money was taken from him. Really is a shame, have not heard an update on how much he can recoup if any.

Well, if I understand the whole situation correctly he was pretty stupid back in the day and made it very easy to that other guy to steal all his money...

Mr Fedorov can't expect much sympathy from me though. He has still a couple of mios more than I do. :laugh:

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
I think that Feds and Nemirovski will be both on ice simply to deliver Torchetti's instructions to the team. Just for that. Because it seems like communication is 0. Of course a much better idea would be to send Torchetti back to NA...

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
I don't understand... 90% of CSKA players speak English... BTW I think they have good leadership from Saprykin, Morozov and Markov - who is a warrior, hell even Don Cherry liked Markov.. Speaking of which, did anyone see the highlights, who was Markov swearing at on the bench today? Conveniently I don't speak Russian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad