Pre-Game Talk: Sergachev's Boys vs Drouin's Boys - January 4th 2018 @ 7h30PM EST (RDS, TSN2, SUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hope we win, that being said, if we are going to lose, I would think a real spanking would get MB in warm water, and get tongues wagging, even the francos must be tired of losing, and it will finally time they ALL admit Bergie has got to go............yes, |I mean the morons on the AC panel...

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
I'm hoping for a Tbay blowout win, featuring a huge night from Sergachev. I'd like to see the crowd at the Bell Center get truly ugly; bags over heads, chants for Bergy to be canned, perhaps some rioting in the streets post-game, the whole works...it's time to start the revolution.

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Hoping for a blow out win as well for Tampa but Pacioretty needs to score, increase his trading value by popping 2 goals.

6-2 Tampa

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Vasilevskiy is way better then Price....a third straight shutout for him coming,

If Toronto can't score against him......how does anybody expect us to? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
A bit relieved that I’m going to miss this one, going to the Flames Kings game (son is a Kings’ fan). Son’s eastern team is TB so don’t need him gloating through the game and pointing out how good Sergachev is and thanking the Habs for taking Drouin off their hands

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
One of those games Habs will probably win sadly. They need another embarrassing loss

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
We'll bum-rush them to start the game, people will say ''wow, nice start by Montreal'' and Tampa will bend, before breaking us.

This is the pattern of most Montreal games. The boys get all hopped up on whatever our karaktere and leadership guys are telling them, they come out of the gates flying, and either we score a few quick ones to put us ahead early, or we get picked apart eventually.

It's the mark of a team who really wants to win, but is just not able to. Bergy put such an emphasis on players who hate to lose that he didn't really bother with players who could help us win.

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Hoping for 11-2 TB

Pacioretty needs a couple to increase his value.

For Max to get two goals, someone would have to bank them in off of his ass. But who are we kidding...Max is never going to be close enough to the net for someone to bank a puck in off of him!

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
This is one of those weird games that should be another shutout for Vasi, but I also wouldn’t be shocked if we won it.

Reactions: Electricity

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Freebies for me too, very close to Bergie's box, close enough where I could smell his sweat. Lol

Was going to refuse the tickets but then saw it was TB, pretty much any other team and I would have said, no thanks.
Conceal a Bluetooth speaker, blast Sabotage by the Beastie Boys and stare down Bergevin once he is in sight. Do not blink once. Make your friends stare him down too.

Do it!

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Conceal a Bluetooth speaker, blast Sabotage by the Beastie Boys and stare down Bergevin once he is in sight. Do not blink once. Make your friends stare him down too.

Do it!

He should also conceal some waffles, and fling them at zoot suit frisbee style.

Reactions: WeThreeKings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad