Pre-Game Talk: Sergachev's Boys vs Drouin's Boys - January 4th 2018 @ 7h30PM EST (RDS, TSN2, SUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
how many goals does Drouin have this season? Different question same answer expected: How many goals will he have after tonight?

FlatIron

Sep 27, 2017
Montreal
7-0 tampa bay

sergachev hat trick
kucherov 4 points
stamkos 2 goals

habs get booed out of the building
I scored some freebie tickets for tonight. I have been boycotting going to the Bell Center the past two seasons as I feel this management is inept. But I couldn't turn down seeing this stacked Tampa team. Anyway, I've been practising my "booing" all day in preparation for tonight.

I think win or lose the next two games, we may finally see a change next week with the 5 day break coming up, at least I'm hoping we will, useless at this point but it's time.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I scored some freebie tickets for tonight. I have been boycotting going to the Bell Center the past two seasons as I feel this management is inept. But I couldn't turn down seeing this stacked Tampa team. Anyway, I've been practising my "booing" all day in preparation for tonight.

I think win or lose the next two games, we may finally see a change next week with the 5 day break coming up, at least I'm hoping we will, useless at this point but it's time.

That would be awesome, I for one cannot wait to be able to post in the Marc Bergevin appreciation thread.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Throw a jersey or a waffle on the ice, please.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
I hope Niemi starts lets make the tank obvious lol I'm guessing Stamkos and Kucherov pad the stats tonight!!!

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
I have the feeling will win tonight. Seriously.
Big game from from Drouin as well. Purple pants with standing ovations at the end. Clode and JJ will make out at the end of the game.
Galchenyuk traded between 3 on 3 and penalty shots.

Reactions: Electricity

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
We'll bum-rush them to start the game, people will say ''wow, nice start by Montreal'' and Tampa will bend, before breaking us.

This is the pattern of most Montreal games. The boys get all hopped up on whatever our karaktere and leadership guys are telling them, they come out of the gates flying, and either we score a few quick ones to put us ahead early, or we get picked apart eventually.

It's the mark of a team who really wants to win, but is just not able to. Bergy put such an emphasis on players who hate to lose that he didn't really bother with players who could help us win.
We'll play great for the first 5 minutes but won't be able to score. The opposing team will eventually get the first goal then our team folds like a cheap toilet seat.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
My optimism has died a while back so 3-1 loss with Price facing 40+ shots while the Habs get 23 shots with Chucky getting a goal in the last 5 minutes of the third. With Patches with the most minutes for a forward on the ice on paper but no one actually sees him anywhere but on the bench. Sergachev with 2G, 1A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad