Blue Jays Discussion: September Call-ups & Meaningful Baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Why are people acting surprised that the Jays may not qualify for post-season play?

It was always a possibility, so why be surprised by it.

I feel sorry for the Jays themselves if they don't make it.

I don't feel very sorry for the fans because really all it means is that you get to watch a few less baseball games.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
This MRI must of accidentally gotten sent over seas or something the amount of time it's taking for them to come back....It's either that or the results are awful and they are going for a second opinion. So I will go with the former.

haha ya if it wasn't too serious we would have found out by now. It cant be good news.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I have a feeling we are getting out of our funk offensively by feasting on Angels pitching. Even the Jays killer Weaver. 4 game sweep. Good feelings.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Nah. The curse of not having your best player out there is hurting... Also, no leaders. I like Martin but he always looks down.

No leaders? If anything we have too many leaders. The thing missing is a healthy Donaldson. That is all it is. He literally carries this team.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
If there is an issue in the locker room, I would have to think it's because of Jose Bautista. Everything would have been fine had he not come out in the summer and made a big scene about his contract expiring along with the demands he made. EE stayed relatively quiet and made comments that the majority of professional athletes make going into a contract year.

Bautista put himself on an island. You could tell the instant the interview broke and the rumoured $ leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad