Low Effort GDT SENS @ Winterpeg, Sat 10pm CBC/SN - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
We'll see if the "young legs" learned their lesson from watching the likes of Anisimov, Paquette et al close out games

Well - Wolanin caused the 2ND goal ... should he play? People need to let this go. Let DJ coach.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What is your problem. He provides solid play, hits everything, PKs and is capable of putting up some points. I guess you would rather have Dahlen.
Its mind numbingly stupid to trade value for 4th line guys as a rebuilding team. You can get these guys for free.

Reactions: Fuhrious

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Oh shit.... just realized my weekly beer delivery was strong beer. Thought something was weird. Local breweries. Sneaky.

This is going to be an interesting 3rd

This period's prediction - Nick Paul - Gordie Howe hat trick

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Its mind numbingly stupid to trade value for 4th line guys as a rebuilding team. You can get these guys for free.

Your eval is off - the reality is teams can acquire guys x2 more effective than D+4-5 1RD draft picks at 1/4 the price. It’s very likely that Stepan, Gal, Arti types outplay the Colin White type players teams may want to hang on to. Tierney, Pacquette, Brown etc are relatively young and close to their peak careers.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
At some point they should take out Stepan & Anisimov & replace them with L. Brown & Formenton.

Tkachuk - Norris - Dadonov
Paul - L. Brown - Batherson
Formenton - Tierny - C. Brown
Haley - Paquette - Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad