Post-Game Talk: Sens win the cup, beat habs 5-2

expy

Nov 2, 2010
5-2 , +1 OT. lol

Not a fan of 3 on 3 at all. Even if we we're winning them.

We aren't going to win a lot of 3 on 3 OTs.

4 on 4 was good for us since it was a higher chance to get to a shootout, since you can actually play a decent 4 on 4 defensive system.

3 on 3 there is no defence. The best and quickest offence will win it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Showed that DD wasn't playing. :sarcasm:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Took a quick peak at the sens board and they say price will have a down year. It's the pre-season absolutely nobody cares.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Is my passion fading or do the Habs play boring hockey? I can't tell. On paper I'm excited about the season. When i watch them play, the life is sucked out of me.

Prolly just pre-season.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Is my passion fading or do the Habs play boring hockey? I can't tell. On paper I'm excited about the season. When i watch them play, the life is sucked out of me.

Prolly just pre-season.

Maybe because its a meaningless game. hard to care about pre season

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
5-2 , +1 OT. lol

We aren't going to win a lot of 3 on 3 OTs.

4 on 4 was good for us since it was a higher chance to get to a shootout, since you can actually play a decent 4 on 4 defensive system.

3 on 3 there is no defence. The best and quickest offence will win it.

3 on 3 seems like the first team to screw up loses

It feels gimmicky. I'll likely get used to it though.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Booooo. Ok game overall other than Price being off, and the D needing some sharpening. Offensively they looked like they moved the puck well out there

The defense played like that the past two years. They are disorganized in their zone and often chase the puck, they also give up the blue line way too easily to opponents.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Prolly just pre-season.

Yeah it's hard to get excited for pre-season games. The bright spot tonight was Juulsen and the Chucky line. That line is fun to watch.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

Prolly just pre-season.

Pre-season the "give a f" meter is at about 10 percent for the players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad