Post-Game Talk: Sens WIN 6-5 in TO

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Do you even know what the words fat and skinny mean?
Brady-Tkachuk-Goes-Shirt-Off-by-4-PM-During-Epic-21st-Birthday-Celebration.png
Shwing

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
And then there is Connor Brown, the only player with his head down in shame all like: "Aw man, first Zub, now Daddy probably gonna score too....how do they do it?!"

View attachment 396916

By the way, the above was a joke post (incase it was not obvious), the video below shows that the picture was taken right at the moment of celebration:

Brown's reaction is like when I was a kid and my mom said we could order stuffed crust pizza

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
If I might weigh in on the music here, there’s actually a piece of music that I think would fit the Sens perfectly.

I grew up a Judge Dredd fan, and even though the 1995 movie adaptation was AWFUL, the musical score wasn’t bad. Beginning at the :50 mark, this would be perfect for the Sens. The red, black, and gold of the Sens uniforms even remind me of the Judges’ uniforms from the 2000AD comic series. Start at :50

Reactions: Butchy Dakkar

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Almost 24 hours later, still cannot believe they came back to win that game. Could have folded like a tent like the Leafs did in the 3rd, but back to back come from behind wins are a testament to the developing young core led yesterday by Big Dick Daddy combo. I liked how Hogberg fought back and gave his team a chance in the 3rd.

I am spoiled and expect another win tomorrow with Murray and the Bran Storm back in the line-up!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I can’t imagine it would have been easy to perform at work on a new team with the things going on in his personal life with his kids and ex wife back in Russia. I know I’d have difficulty.

I hope all that is settled and that this new version of Zaitsev is what we’ll get for the next few years.

Real good point!! Forgot he battled a lot of personal stuff last year.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Almost 24 hours later, still cannot believe they came back to win that game. Could have folded like a tent like the Leafs did in the 3rd, but back to back come from behind wins are a testament to the developing young core led yesterday by Big Dick Daddy combo. I liked how Hogberg fought back and gave his team a chance in the 3rd.

I am spoiled and expect another win tomorrow with Murray and the Bran Storm back in the line-up!

They will be pissed and could really lay the Hammer down on us tomorrow

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
They will be pissed and could really lay the Hammer down on us tomorrow
They laid the hammer down on us yesterday too during the first 40 minutes. The problem with this Leafs team has always been a consistent 60 minute effort and closing out games.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

I'm also still feeling the afterglow... Most joyous experience since the beginning of the pandemic? I was literally jumping up and down when we won and my pandemic-well-worn stretch pants almost fell off! Thanks, Leafs!

Reactions: armani

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I can't find that clip/video of Chris Neil falling over the bench after an OT win and Mark Stone making faces behind him and imitating him falling.

Am I the only one who gets immediately deflated when I see Stone’s name brought up/in Sens jersey?

Truly the missing piece to our offense and leadership in every sense of the word :(

Didn’t even feel this for EK and Alfie and that’s saying something.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
On this team everyone is a first line player. He is leading us to a whooping last place year after year stapled as a 1st line player.
Give it a rest. If the Leafs' stars had his compete level they would win the cup....easily.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yes but he's been heating up lately (5 goals in past 5 games) and started to look like the player we expected coming in. A slow start on a completely new team and line mates, especially the state they're in right now, is not completely unexpected. I'm just glad he's turning it around and getting back into form, I liked the signing from the beginning, happy it's starting to work out. I'll give PD his due on this one, Daddy's scoring touch is badly needed right now.

Yes but we still have to take Sens players production with a grain of salt, like anyone over 0.5 PPG is producing offense. Tkachuk, Chabot, C. Brown, Norris and Stutzle are the only guys at 0.50 PPG+

Paul, White and Dadonov are getting close too!

Best Dorion signing for sure.

Don't think this is accurate at all. I saw him briefly in an interview a few months back, and even though you can only see his upper half because he was sitting, he looked pretty filled out. He definitely already has the frame and fill of an adult, doesn't look skinny fat or scrawny at all, but there is still plenty of room to add to that 6'4 frame if he wanted to. Probably can out power most players already, weakness is not his issue.

He was man-handling Muzzin pretty easily last night too. You can see he has a pretty thick neck and wide shoulders

Reactions: SENStastic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad