Post-Game Talk: Sens WIN 6-5 in TO

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
The 'good show" is a Fan 590 Toronto production so of course he is going to play to the Leafs market. Stewart also grew up in TO so he probably has always been a Leafs supporter.
Yeah, I get that. It's just that he is also on the national games too, and should be more of an analyst rather than a huge fanboy. And actually is was the HockeyCentral podcast, my bad.

He says he feels sorry for Ottawa in the next 2 games. If Ottawa can make it to the first TV timeout scoreless, they may be in good shape.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Yeah, I get that. It's just that he is also on the national games too, and should be more of an analyst rather than a huge fanboy. And actually is was the HockeyCentral podcast, my bad.

He says he feels sorry for Ottawa in the next 2 games. If Ottawa can make it to the first TV timeout scoreless, they may be in good shape.
Yes many of the TSN/ Sportsnet personalities are Leaf cheerleaders. They pander to the majority because they know who pays the bills.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
The 'good show" is a Fan 590 Toronto production so of course he is going to play to the Leafs market. Stewart also grew up in TO so he probably has always been a Leafs supporter.

1. This whole time I thought Anthony Stewart was his younger brother, Chris Stewart. I have no memories of Anthony’s playing career. I find he provides little insight anyways, nothing that hasn’t already been said.

2. How is he so big? He’s only 36, seems he played at a big weight in the NHL but damn

foggyvisor

Jun 28, 2018

lol, no reason to feel sorry for Ottawa even if they lose the next two. That won't undo the Leafs absolute humiliation in Game 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad