SENS vs SABRES - "Whatever you can do I can do worse" EDITION

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It's weird. You'd think it was a coincident, but it happens far too often.

Honestly, I think it's because of a team-wide lack of hockey IQ. The long change means teams lose a couple seconds of 'wiggle room' if anything changes on the ice. As we know, with the speed of the game today, the situation on the ice changes nearly every second. Too many guys simply don't have the hockey brain to keep up (which is also why the team as a whole can only play a very basic system).

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
What's with the Gryba hate. He wasn't the worst player on the ice. Overall he wasn't bad. The late penalty which seemed to upset a few was a forearm trying to stop a guy from beating him and going to the net wide. D's do that all the time but his arm was up a bit high and he hit the shorter guy in the head/face area. If that's a bit lower in the chest he doesn't get called.
He was bad that whole sequence. Had two opportunities for a good shot on the point that he mishandled. Then had to clear the zone and whiffed. Then he got that penalty.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I'm hoping we can build some good charma by stringing together some wins and then maybe the draft lottery gods will look kindly upon us if we sacrifice some Tofu or other soy based product (animal cruelty is bad) and we can draft McDavid.

We'll then probably have some poster declare sens >>> NHL on the main boards and McJesus will bust, or find his calling in farming and retire shortly after cashing his signing bonus.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I'm hoping we can build some good charma by stringing together some wins and then maybe the draft lottery gods will look kindly upon us if we sacrifice some Tofu or other soy based product (animal cruelty is bad) and we can draft McDavid.

We'll then probably have some poster declare sens >>> NHL on the main boards and McJesus will bust, or find his calling in farming and retire shortly after cashing his signing bonus.

I will gladly sacrifice any and all healthy food for the cause. Especially tofu.....that stuff is nasty. :D

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I will gladly sacrifice any and all healthy food for the cause. Especially tofu.....that stuff is nasty. :D

It's alright as a complementary piece like in Pad Thai.
If used as the main protein of the dish, ugh.

Basically same rules applied as mushrooms I think.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Hey come on. Cooke is a changed man. A real quality citizen now. He only spent 25 years being a walking scum pile. Now he's a great guy!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
yay we won and only hurt ourselves in the long run, maybe we can draft another Lazar type player in this draft YAY!!

sigh

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
yay we won and only hurt ourselves in the long run, maybe we can draft another Lazar type player in this draft YAY!!

sigh

We may have helped out Tim Murray (the guy that should have been our next gm). And that is a great thing. no?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
We may have helped out Tim Murray (the guy that should have been our next gm). And that is a great thing. no?

Its amazing man the sens are just so awesome, we are so kind to our division they can have our goalie, and Gm prodigies no charge at all.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

sigh

5152424+_579a0ce06a23b46a0ca9cbf85455dac9.jpg

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Oh no, we might have hurt our chances at improving our chances at winning the lottery by an entire 0.5%!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00