GDT: SENS vs Oilers, Sunday 9:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
McDavid will be padding his stats.......

:edmontonvs
thumb.aspx.jpg

Last edited:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
There is a 50% chance they score on each powerplay, we have no answer for McDavid and Draisaitl

Shoudl they stay out of the box (not likely, McDavid probably draws 3 holds and hooks a game by himself against our D core) the Sens can stay afloat.

Reactions: Raze The Stray

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I'm already resigned to the fact we'll give up at least 5, but after scoring 3 goals in the last 3 games I would hope getting to play Smith/Koskinen would open up the floodgates offensively.

Reactions: Raze The Stray

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Letting Duclair go was one of the biggest mistakes we could've done this off season. Signing him should've been our main priority! No one heard my continuous cries this offseason!!
This team gives away skill like free peanuts! It's ridiculous!

It is obviously that we can't defend anything. We need a major shakeup to this roster and just try to win by offense. Inject all sort of speed and skill that we can mustard now, via trade or callups, and keep losing 4-6 rather 1-7 or 1-5

DJ better start playing Galchenyuk or I will drive downtown to Rogers place and literally punch his teeth! Won't be hard to do since he's in Edmonton

Reactions: Silencio

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I'm looking forward to two days without Senators hockey.

This is so sad, but it is exactly how I felt at the end of last night's (Thursday) game against Vancouver. Losing is not fun, no matter how much you miss watching your team play.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Our saving grace here is that both Edmonton games will be their 3rd game in 4 nights, so we might score a couple more goals against an already bad defence.

On the other hand, our paper-thin defence and goaltending will more than cancel it out.

Reactions: Alex1234

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Dorions proudest day.

DJ is giving Brannstrom a run for his money
upload_2021-1-29_18-25-31.png

Dorion: DJ Smith's approach is a big reason this is one of the best camps of my career

Based on the results I can only imaging how great it was
“The lineup is 100% D.J. and whatever decisions he makes he gets my 110% support. There’s no doubt he’ll make the right decision whatever that might be,” Dorion said. “He does ask me and I always tell him he’s paid well to be a head coach in the NHL and he’s got my 100% support whatever decisions he makes.
“Whoever he sits out, I know it’s for the benefit of the group and us taking strides. I have no problem with whatever decisions he makes and I support it more than any other thing I’ve supported in my life.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad