GDT: Sens vs. Laffs | Sat. February 1st 7PM | CBC (MOD Warning Post #4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
So there's a game tonight.

Projected lineups:

:sens

MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Greening - Spezza - Michalek
Conacher - Zibanejad - Condra
Kassian - Smith - Neil

Cowen - Karlsson
Methot - Gryba
Wiercioch - Ceci

Anderson
Lehner

Laffs:

van Riemsdyk - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Kulemin
Raymond - McKegg - Bodie
McLaren - McClement - Orr

Gunnarsson - Phaneuf
Franson - Gleason
Gardiner - Rielly

Bernier
Reimer

6468698.bin

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
I'd like to see Lehner get the start and Phillips to sit this one out, but I'll settle for just one of the two.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
MOD WARNING:

There will be ZERO TOLERENCE for any type of trolling by Leafs fans. Please review the site Rules on trolling.

2) Trolling: Do not make posts or threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; please keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums, please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against nor demean their team. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it or respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit any forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Copying posts from one HFBoard team forum to another for this purpose is considered trolling.

If you step even half a step out of line, you will be rewarded with thread bans and infractions. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

As for Sens fans. Please no not quote and reply to trolling by Leafs fans, as this just leads to more work for the mods, as they will have to delete your post as well. Please instead use the handy report post button on the bottom left of the post. The one with the exclaimation mark inside a triangle caution sign. This will be much appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy the game.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Cant say I have been this excited about a hockey game in a while! Great lineup!!!! Lets win this game and get that last wildcard and go into the Olympic Break with Confidence!!!!!

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
I'd like to see Lehner get the start and Phillips to sit this one out, but I'll settle for just one of the two.

The Big Rig is out due to a minor injury thus Mac is being precautions like he did when Neiler and Spezz were returning from injuries.

Andy gets the call.

Last edited:

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
channel guys, we gotta win this. forget the wildcards, we need to take the fight to the Leafs/Habs/Detroit directly.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Bought a new 55 inch 1080p 120hz tv to watch the game tonight . .. on basic cable and no HD :(

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
All this Matt Kassian ******** is completely David Dziurzynski's fault and I really resent him for it.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
MOD WARNING:

There will be ZERO TOLERENCE for any type of trolling by Leafs fans. Please review the site Rules on trolling.

If you step even half a step out of line, you will be rewarded with thread bans and infractions. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

As for Sens fans. Please no not quote and reply to trolling by Leafs fans, as this just leads to more work for the mods, as they will have to delete your post as well. Please instead use the handy report post button on the bottom left of the post. The one with the exclaimation mark inside a triangle caution sign. This will be much appreciated.

Good thinking.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Can't wait for the fireworks show on CBC following a Leafs win.

I'm expecting another one of these:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
MOD WARNING:

aaaawwww come on i love chirping the leafs.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Bought a new 55 inch 1080p 120hz tv to watch the game tonight . .. on basic cable and no HD :(

Hi Friend. Just a piece of advice; If you stream CBC through the computer it is in HD! So just plug your HDMI into your nice new 55in TV and enjoy!

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Cbc can be picked up by ur TV antenna in hd like someone said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad