Pre-Game Talk: Sens vs Habs - Super Browl edition [14:00h]

PuckNorris

Mar 11, 2008
Montreal
I don't know who usually does these but I'm starting one.

subban_price_april052011.gif

:shakeheadSUBBANED :shakehead

Senators

:sens

Projected

Michalek - Turris - Alfredsson
Condra - Regin - Silverberg
Greening - Smith - Neil
O'Brien - Zibanejad - ???

Methot - Karlsson
Phillips - Gonchar
Wiercoch - Benoit

Anderson

Canadiens

:habs:

:cheers:

Projected

Eller - Desharnais - Cole
Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Moen - Blanc - Brasfort

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Diaz
Subban - Bouillon
Kaberle

Price​

Followed by...

d672d1fa-2989-488b-86ce-73189ed8ee4c-460.jpeg

Ray-Lewis-Final-Tunnel-Dance.gif
KaepernickTD_original.gif

:partytime:

Last edited:

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
I like our chances in this game after a good performance vs sabers we are gonna come out swinging 4-2 habs

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I just don't see anything special in that Ottawa Senator roster. Well, except Karlsson. I think the Habs will want to avenge the beating they got earlier this weak and will take it fairly easily. 4-0 is my guess.

Last edited:

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
There's no way Craig Anderson is going to keep averaging 1 goal against per game. He's due for a stinker.

This is the one thing keeping my hopes up for a solid win against them. Today's game provided we can blow out another team, but rarely do we do blowouts back to back, and if it weren't for the law of averages sneaking up on Anderson, I'd fully expect a close game tomorrow.

Analyzer*

There's no way Craig Anderson is going to keep averaging 1 goal against per game. He's due for a stinker.

He has 2-3 games left like this, then he'll be terrible for a few games and be his average self.

With that said, when he comes back down he's still a good goalie.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Probably his best NHL game on the wing. Was flying from start to finish.

Awesome! If he can transition to the wing successfully we could be in really good shape. I thought he didn't look that bad before today either. You get Cole going and Pacioretty back in the lineup, we're a tough team to play against.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Awesome! If he can transition to the wing successfully we could be in really good shape. I thought he didn't look that bad before today either. You get Cole going and Pacioretty back in the lineup, we're a tough team to play against.

3 lines that are a legit scoring threat, a solid 4th line that plays in the offensive zone most of their shifts and generates momentum. Biggest difference since last year, guys who are established bottom 6 players, who make a living at it and know exactly what their roles are filling up the bottom two lines. And defensemen are playing defense, not plugging gaping holes on the bottom 6. Also means the depth on D is better as a result. Not to mention Price looks like he's starting to dominate. There's a really good balance of youth and experience and production is coming from everywhere. I don't want to get ahead of anything because it's still early, but this might be a pretty decent team we have here. We'll see what happens.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Wondering if Michel Therrien will give White a chance to redeem himself. Two games in two days, should use our fresh body. Scratch Kaberle as he is utterly useless

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Glad to see Therrien got Eller and Desharnais going.

Boys will be pumped for tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad