GDT: Sens vs habs - barebones edition - 7pm et - city/tva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I really made a dumb choice making this my team in 2007, now its irreversible and I can't cheer for anyone else untill this team folds.

im gonna go cheer for the leafs now.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2010
The extra curricular stuff after the whistle wasn't there at all tonight.

Montreal is extremely soft bruise them up like we did in the playoffs and we win.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
People need to calm down with their comments.

We are on a back to back. We pretty much played just like the ducks did last night.

Back to backs are unfair too be honest.

People have aright to their views.

Yes, back-to-back games are unfair but every team gets some, so not entirely unfair, but I think they should be banned.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I think we were a bit too cocky too fast after the goal on Price... It blew up in our face... 3rd game in 4 nights is hard.

We need to rough these ****ers up next game.

Only way to beat them.

They're too skilled for us.

lol... no

Just more experienced and a world class goalie... Their line-up also cost a LOT more... We're just not at the same stage of development... And Habs don't really have to rebuild (only quick retools), so much money that they can buyout players, make trades with taking on salary and invest a lot of money on UFAs.

BigBush*

It's just to bad this team will end up with another 10-15 pick. Oh well, hopefully they can get a great player

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
False and false.

We played a good game overall with a collapse right now in the final minutes.

I'm guessing you just turned on the tv.

No, I watched the entire game.

We didn't play a good game overall, Scabs had plenty of good chances.
We had our chances too, but failed to bury it and had some idiotic penalties.
Our PP was horrendous as well. Turris and Zibby tried to be cute on some plays that sent the puck the other way.
The only consistent line tonight was the Pageau line. Hoffman had his moments of brilliance as well.
I wouldn't say we played an amazing game, we did play amazingly in spurts, but overall Scabs had us.

They outplayed us, not by a large margin by any means, but they did edge us deservingly is all I'm trying to say.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'm the first on here to call the team out when they crap the bed but come on, they were playing a solid road game on a back to back until that last five minutes, on the PK no less.

Open your darn eyes.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Again, we played a lousy game. Habs are just not a very good team and we lost to them.

Maybe not but they are a better team than the Sens.

In order to win the Sens have to play over their heads
and they just can't keep that up game after game.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
If MacLean was coach still he would have beat Chiasson with his Adams trophy till he learns to pot empty nets

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Overall happy with the effort, at the end Chiasson scores and it's 2-2. We folded, that's all. We were gassed and they played better.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
It's just to bad this team will end up with another 10-15 pick. Oh well, hopefully they can get a great player

They will get a great player, a player we will all probably love, but its not a great player we need, we need that elite better then the rest type player usually found in the top 3-5

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Yes, because everyone in the league loves when your fans start chanting ole, ole, ole...

hey hey hey Goodbye? We will see you next game. We will see you in the playoffs.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

Sadly this. One day, I'm optimistic for the playoffs, next day I want McDavid. If we're going to be have a good or bad season, do it consistently.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I think we were a bit too cocky too fast after the goal on Price... It blew up in our face... 3rd game in 4 nights is hard.

I don't think anyone was too cocky after the first lucky goal. Yes, 3 games in 4 nights is hard and the Sens took advantage of a tired team last night and were taken advantage of tonight. Oh well. Losing by 1 goal is still a loss, but I wished the Sens played a better game tonight.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Just a joke, he is terrible tho.

Phillips actually had quite a solid game. He plays much better when his minutes are managed.

Turris was awful tonight. Couldn't make a play to save his life. Also, where the hell has MacArthur been?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
No, I watched the entire game.

We didn't play a good game overall, Scabs had plenty of good chances.
We had our chances too, but failed to bury it and had some idiotic penalties.
Our PP was horrendous as well. Turris and Zibby tried to be cute on some plays that sent the puck the other way.
The only consistent line tonight was the Pageau line. Hoffman had his moments of brilliance as well.

They outplayed us, not by a large margin by any means, but they did edge us deservingly.

You see? A more objective analysis that I mostly agree with.

I just can't get behind all these hyperbolic comments saying our team sucks when we seriously weren't that bad. Sure they outplayed us generally but as you said, it was by a slim margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad