GDT: Sens vs habs - barebones edition - 7pm et - city/tva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
They will get a great player, a player we will all probably love, but its not a great player we need, we need that elite better then the rest type player usually found in the top 3-5

Yes, a top 3 pick does increase your chances of getting that type of player.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Phillips actually had quite a solid game. He plays much better when his minutes are managed.

Turris was awful tonight. Couldn't make a play to save his life. Also, where the hell has MacArthur been?

A solid game by Phillips is when he has 2 horrible plays that lead to goals, thats where we judge him now.

Phillips brings nothing to helping this team on the ice.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Phillips actually had quite a solid game. He plays much better when his minutes are managed.

Turris was awful tonight. Couldn't make a play to save his life. Also, where the hell has MacArthur been?

The first goal was due to a horrible giveaway from Phillips

Just terrible

He wasn't bad tonight overall though just nowhere near good enough to be on the top pairing

It's just so frustrating having to see either him or Boro, two players I think are no better than bottom pairing guys, play on the top pair with our best player because Methot's back blows

Honestly, at this point in time, just blow the rest of the year. **** it, get an awesome young player, don't bother trying to make the playoffs because to do it you're going to need to get someone to play with Karlsson and that's going to cost a fortune in assets.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Yes, because everyone in the league loves when your fans start chanting ole, ole, ole...

hey hey hey Goodbye? We will see you next game. We will see you in the playoffs.

I love that atmosphere tbh, I wish our fans could be that loud and passionate in our games, hell youll be lucky if you could just make everyone even clap.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
You see? A more objective analysis that I mostly agree with.

I just can't get behind all these hyperbolic comments saying our team sucks when we seriously weren't that bad. Sure they outplayed us generally but as you said, it was by a slim margin.

Had we buried some of our chances, the scoreboard would be the opposite.

Chiasson has some kind of curse on him the past month. :help:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Had we buried some of our chances, the scoreboard would be the opposite.

Chiasson has some kind of curse on him the past month. :help:

Chiasson was good tonight, that one terrible miss removed, so I give him a pass.

Turris and MacArthur on the other hand, well, they were hurting our team more than helping it. It's been like that for the last while too. Poor Stone having to pick up the slack for two guys that should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad