Pre-Game Talk: Sens visit the Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
What is going on?! Will Plotnikov play? Will the Pens keep up their relatively good recent play?

z8nr0pn.png

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
It's the moobs that get me every time. As if it wasn't painfully obvious that they forced some dumb intern into the role to begin with, they had to get the flabby office ***** to do it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I can't believe they ran that through a walk through and nobody had the balls to say "Ummm this just.. we can't do this."

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
****. Frank forgot to fix the helmet. Dammit, Frank! Now it looks embarrassing instead of AWESOME.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Awkward wobbly helmet and man boobs. Perfect way to pump people up before a playoff game.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

I don't really care if we win or lose, I just wanted to post this video for old times' sake.

Man, this ****ing ******* put that on repeat in the pub tonight for about 20 minutes. People hated it. Threw lit cigarettes at him and the jukebox.

So, yeah, it put me in the mood for Pens hockey.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
It's the moobs that get me every time. As if it wasn't painfully obvious that they forced some dumb intern into the role to begin with, they had to get the flabby office ***** to do it.

Nobody wants to tell the guy who payed for this that they scrapped it because it was going to be terrible.
So everyone goes along with it and prays that that the guy who payed doesn't realized how bad it really is.

It's basically how every terrible plan comes to fruition.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
What does a Roman (or Spartan) soldier have to do with Ottawa anyways? Shouldn't they be the Ottawa ermines or river otters or wood ducks or something?

Well, because historically, Senators got shivved and that would just be demoralizing leading into a playoff series.

Also, that awful 300 movie was the big straight-up closeted, self-hating homo macho hit of the year that year. So, logically....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad