Quarterfinal #2 - Old 3D vs New 3D
Quarterfinal #3 - "SNES" vs Heritage =0=
Quarterfinal #4 - Inaugural Shoulder vs Peace Tower Shoulder vs Shield Shoulder

Last edited:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Post looks more well done but its really missing the pointed cape or whatever it is on the back.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I've been partial to great1's design ever since first I saw it. Old and new all at once.

zm7p.png

But since this is a battle of official logos I'll take the old one.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Should have included both text and laurels old 2d. Prefer text myself, but both are better than new d by a landslide

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
This logo is 100% perfect.

It really is. This could have been our classic logo for decades, don't know why we switched it up.

Really don't know why we ever completely changed the teams brand, they had it right from the start, shouldn't have made changes other than minor tweaks here and there.

$(KGrHqZ,!hgE1f7fKgjDBNg!ezskGg~~_35.JPG

This was really a unique look that had character to it, our is so generic right now.

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
I like the post logo because it doesn't have a bad case of off-center like the original does.

But that isn't quite enough to put it past the original. Anything would be better than the current logo though.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
The original 2d logo was so ugly it made me hesitate on whether to support the team

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I've been partial to great1's design ever since first I saw it. Old and new all at once.

zm7p.png

We should get a petition going to have our logo changed to this. It's literally perfect.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
We should get a petition going to have our logo changed to this. It's literally perfect.

Well... maybe not "literally perfect".. I mean, the plume doesn't quite align with the helmet (especially at the bottom), the little gold filler bit between the plume and the helmet is a touch too high.. but if you move any of it, the logo becomes unbalanced, so I'm good with it like this. :laugh:

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009

zm7p.png

This is pretty darned good. (Puts on nit-picky illustrator hat) Aside from some minor quibbles with line weight, this would get my vote. But, as it is, I guess I go with the original.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I think when all the voting is done, I'm going to put together the results, format it in some spiffy letter, and mail it to management.

We can't miss out on this chance to voice our fan opinion when the jerseys are going to be redesigned in the near future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad