Sens top 20 wide open?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
More NHL ready perhaps, but would you trade Lazar for Da Costa? If you would not, then I think your list has a flaw (just quibbling of course)

Agreed, Lazar has much more potential than SDC but so did Filatov & look what happened to him. Potential is one thing, reaching your potential is another & at this point in time I think SDC is further ahead & closer to being NHL ready & that's usually how I define things. SDC could turn into a pretty good NHL player on the right team, who knows? But Lazar certainly seems to be a star in the making.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Agreed, Lazar has much more potential than SDC but so did Filatov & look what happened to him. Potential is one thing, reaching your potential is another & at this point in time I think SDC is further ahead & closer to being NHL ready & that's usually how I define things. SDC could turn into a pretty good NHL player on the right team, who knows? But Lazar certainly seems to be a star in the making.

Potential includes the ability to be a professional, not just skill. When Ottawa took a flyer on Filatov it cost them a 3rd, and that was what he was worth.

I am really not sure about SDC or Hoffman to be honest. I can easily see them being in Europe in the not too distant future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad