Sens to go Mobile for Ticketing

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
It seems the Sens are moving to mobile ticketing for the next season. They will still offer paper tickets for season seat holders though. This seems to be a trend as the Canadiens did this last year.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Does this mean ticket sellers will go mobile as in they'll have to come to you to sell tickets?

Smart. Might be the only way they'll fill the arena.

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
My plan to burn some of the tickets I'm saddled with from buying before the Summer of Cheap Meltdown, on video in front of the rink is likely, errr, up in smoke.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Does this mean ticket sellers will go mobile as in they'll have to come to you to sell tickets?

Smart. Might be the only way they'll fill the arena.
The way it worked for me in Montreal was you download the Habs app and link your stubhub account to the app. The tickets can be opened via the app once the seller sends them to you.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
It seems the Sens are moving to mobile ticketing for the next season. They will still offer paper tickets for season seat holders though. This seems to be a trend as the Canadiens did this last year.

The way your posts begins is precisely why this team currently has such an issue with the fanbase.

Using the phrase "it seems" seems to be the case with anything that happens with this organization lately. The fans are left to speculate, while the media is so afraid of offending the organization that nothing gets discussed. The organization is not communicating with anyone, nobody knows whats going on. Dorion, Melnyk and everyone has been silent about EVERYTHING, which is not always a bad thing, but some things need to be communicated.

All this silence really makes me believe that an ownership change is coming and sooner than we all think, wishful thinking for sure.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
The way your posts begins is precisely why this team currently has such an issue with the fanbase.

Using the phrase "it seems" seems to be the case with anything that happens with this organization lately. The fans are left to speculate, while the media is so afraid of offending the organization that nothing gets discussed. The organization is not communicating with anyone, nobody knows whats going on. Dorion, Melnyk and everyone has been silent about EVERYTHING, which is not always a bad thing, but some things need to be communicated.

All this silence really makes me believe that an ownership change is coming and sooner than we all think, wishful thinking for sure.
Exactly. This team has not had a coherent communications strategy in a long time.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I think this is the way of the future in the league, I figure we'll see all teams have this soon enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad