Post-Game Talk: Sens @ SpezzaStars - 1/13/15 - the No Tank Talk Edition

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
1 good game, 1 disgusting game, 1 good game, 1 shameful game, 1 good game... - 2014-2015 Ottawa Senatrolls

At least, AT LEAST, if we follow this trend, we should be able to beat Montreal on Thursday.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I suggest the tankers take a leave from discussing live games if all they want are losses. Otherwise, why even participate in GDTs if it's not for trolling the team?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lehner should have been pulled after the tying goal or at least after the go ahead goal.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
We were the better team tonight and should have won.

Lindback outplayed Lehner, which is just terrifying to think about.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Dear team... I've stopped caring. Signed fan.

What is the use of being worked up about this game? They might win against Montreal, or lose and it will be the same thing all over again.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I suggest the tankers take a leave from discussing live games if all they want are losses. Otherwise, why even participate in GDTs if it's not for trolling the team?

It's been addressed. Going forward, one off comments about tanking or relishing losses will be deleted and posters infracted.

We will reopen the "Tank Thread" to let them run amok.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
They came back and played very well in the 3rd. With Andy in net we win this game. Don't get so emotional.

While that's good, it's been a very terrible trend. Always behind, and usually they put themselves behind. Usually during the 2nd period as well.

Le sigh with the young team struggles.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
The reffing was not great today, still we should have won that one. I can't believe that rat face Cole scored a goal. I wanted to see Cowen pound his face in.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
One bad period. Power play is scoring. Thought we've actually had three or even four decent games in a row. About what we should expect from this crew with a roster full of prospects and projects and a few veterans who have seen better days. Tough to lose when you start to think you might have this one, but overall feeling ok about a lot of parts of the team's game and generally pleased with the direction of the development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad