Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Zack Stortini - 2 Way Contract, 2 years

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
He likes feta more than parmesan? That counts as a material breach of contract in my book. Contract terminated.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
I find this signing mildly interesting because he is the same age and born in the same small town in Ontario as I was. Probably would have went to school with him had my family not moved to Ottawa when I was 2.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Last i remember was Sdao or maybe kramer beating him up pretty good in bingo

on hockey fights it says sdao fought him twice this year and kramer fought him once Hockey fights says he only fought 7 times times year

Krmaer fought 25 times.... I think i'd rather have kramer who was improving

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Why did they ask about Batman v Superman twice?

Trying to catch him in a superhero preference lie? lol

They wanted to make double certain that he was the angry and vindictive super hero, rather than the fresh apple pie on the window ledge super hero.

Last edited:

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
All you need to know about Zach Stortini

20081024_stortini.jpg

Completely disgusting. No wonder Bingo fans seem so unhappy with it.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Ben Sperduti @PixelGhost25
@Pammerhockey Stortini, however, is significantly less liked, even reviled, by Binghamton fans. Reaction to this signing has been awful.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Maybe after seeing the impact todd bertuzzi had in his short time in bingo they thought Zack Stortini could be a positive influence on some guys

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I would have preferred to have kept both Kramer & Grant but as people on here often say this management team seem to know what they are doing even though we may not always agree with them. I think once these guys score a goal or win a fight they will win over the fans.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Not sure if its true but a guy said Stortini had some 1st pp unit time last year.

Edit.. yup 5 of his goals were on the pp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad