Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Dreidger to ELC

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
From reports I've read, he had a very forgettable playoffs with the Hitmen. They were upset in the first round and his numbers were:

6GP 4.39 .870

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I've been looking forward to Dreidger since before XMas. I think he will eventually work his way up to the big club, providing he is able to keep working on his game down in Bingo first.

I'm going to have to learn to spell his name. I keep wanting to spell it differently, and this time I was forced to go back and read it from the thread title.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Finally our system is going to start taking shape, startig with him coming in next year giving them some much needed help

Emerica

May 29, 2010
I've been looking forward to Dreidger since before XMas. I think he will eventually work his way up to the big club, providing he is able to keep working on his game down in Bingo first.

I'm going to have to learn to spell his name. I keep wanting to spell it differently, and this time I was forced to go back and read it from the thread title.

It's Driedger :laugh:

There's an error in the thread title.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Now that we have another goalie in the system time to start kicking Lehner out the door because this forum wants to see nothing but 18 yr olds playing. What goes around comes around buddy.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Wouldn't mind him starting in Elmira, we rarely use that affiliation and the ECHL is great for developing goalies

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yes. He is a blue-chip prospect and IMO, be Lehner's eventual back-up.

At which point, everyone on HF Sens will turn on Lehner and demand the starting job be handed to him.
"Elite generation 1a 1b goaltending tandem " will be written on these boards.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Wasn't Trudeau released from his PTO, I thought Zeke posted that within the last week or so, memory is failing. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad