GDT: Sens @ Sabres "Is there a game" edition - 27 Mar, 7:00 SN

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I wouldn't ask unless I thought it would be infinitely easy for you. Can you tell us if that has improved from a certain point in the season?

He was a -1 when Jacques took over.

I think it's been a bounceback year for him regardless of coaching but I do think he's looked more actively engaged since Jacques was appointed

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Nothing mentioned re Sanderson; No update on Chabot's status.

Right at the end of the postgame , they mentioned Sanderson blocking a shot off his wrist with 3 something left ; Stay tuned to get an update tomorrow

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
That line of Tkachuk - Pinto - Batherson is big, fast, tough, hard to play against & produce pts. They win board battles, faceoffs, puck possession & dominate physically. They have the potential, to be an elite line if they can all stay healthy. Now, ... how do we create another line like that?

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
That line of Tkachuk - Pinto - Batherson is big, fast, tough, hard to play against & produce pts. They win board battles, faceoffs, puck possession & dominate physically. They have the potential, to be an elite line if they can all stay healthy. Now, ... how do we create another line like that?

Grieg - Stutzle - Joseph (fast as hell; 1-2 punch)
X - Norris - Giroux (shutdown)

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
Korpisalo starting to look better
Yes, he hasn’t got a lot of shots in some of the games, but he’s made the saves when necessary. What’s that, three wins in a row now? Team is playing better and with pace. Five goals in the first period versus the almost per usual sleep walk and slow start. Not sure we’ve seen this before this season? Our 4th line had a good game and chipped in with goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad