Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Rangers: The misadventures of the Hobbit and the Lorax

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
We'll make the PO's and we'll get home ice.

That being said, **** Ottawa and **** Chris Neil. The day that piece of **** retires will be a happy day.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
had our chances, but once again couldn't finish. Damn but I'm sick of typing that this season.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Everything can fall apart now. We have 3 games left. What if we lose Tuesday? Then its 2. Flyers fans are singing in the streets after this one. Jackets fans too. Nothing is safe now. Thats a killer killer loss. Had a chance to reall wow owwowo wow ow wow o wow wo wow wO

*Bob Richards*

The Brassard whiff is going to ruin my sleep for a few days.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
We'll make the PO's and we'll get home ice.

That being said, **** Ottawa and **** Chris Neil. The day that piece of **** retires will be a happy day.

Yeah, and they will most likely get swept out of the first round. Team is getting zero production from its "stars."

Any team that can lay some physicality and get the Rangers frustrated will beat us handedly.

I can't wait for the dead weight to be off this team. I was all for moving Cally but MSL was not worth giving up the draft picks for. He hasn't endeared himself at all.

Also, this team needs to learn how to crash a net. Jesus Christ, so many missed opportunities because the door man at the net constantly disengage.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Ridiculous that we can't get a point at home against that team.

Neil, bush league **** from a bush league player.

That third goal is absolute garbage. You don't know if a puck is under the goalie in the net, but you know exactly where it is when it's under the goalie in the crease? No way the ref could see that puck. Every goalie in the league gets that whistle. Pitiful that's the game winner.

A real lack of finish tonight in all three zones. Richards and MSL can get ****ed.

And did I say **** you Neil? Well, just in case, **** you Neil. ****ing bush league.

AHB*

This game is this season in a nutshell. 40 shots and lose. Obligatory empty net miss. I hate this team.

Stop watching them then. They played fine tonight. They're also missing their first line left wing and best overall player in McD.

Give me a break.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
In a vacuum, I can see why their 3rd goal is a good goal. It's just that you know it would be disallowed if it were us.

SkjeiPls

May 21, 2013
Everything can fall apart now. We have 3 games left. What if we lose Tuesday? Then its 2. Flyers fans are singing in the streets after this one. Jackets fans too. Nothing is safe now. Thats a killer killer loss. Had a chance to reall wow owwowo wow ow wow o wow wo wow wO

Highly doubt the Flyers are singing after their two losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad