Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Rangers Nov.27, 7 p.m. Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Could be a good game tonight. Both teams are playing good hockey thus far. Will be watching.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Couldn't care less about the Grey Cup. I like watching the best of the best at their sport play, there's a reason I don't watch the KHL. Go Sens!

Youre in the minority. The biggest football stadiums are college football, not NFL.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Youre in the minority. The biggest football stadiums are college football, not NFL.

NFL is way more popular than college football don't be foolish. It's not even close. Baseball is more popular than college football.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I know they do but I don't exactly see how it's relevant to what he said. More people watch NFL.

His comment wasn't that he preferred watching the NFL because it's better. He said he doesn't watch a particular sport unless it's the best league in the world. I'm saying he's in the minority. Millions upon millions of people across North America have no problem attending or watching lesser leagues.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
His comment wasn't that he preferred watching the NFL because it's better. He said he doesn't watch a particular sport unless it's the best league in the world. I'm saying he's in the minority. Millions upon millions of people across North America have no problem attending or watching lesser leagues.

That still doesn't put him in the minority though.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Looking forward to seeing Sens speedsters 18 68 44 versus NYR Grabner Zuccarello. Also Vesey kid.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Sens must have to start feeling good about themselves . I think they can keep it going tonight. Just be patient and capitalize in their scoring chances

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Yes it does. That's exactly what it does.

Not when college football draws more than half of the NFL's average tv viewers in less than 5% of their games. It's a safe assumption that more than half of NFL viewers couldn't be bothered to watch college football.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Okay, I have no graphic talent so it's just a texter... but GDT is up now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad