filler.png

Gdt.jpg

Forwards.jpg

dman.png

not close to my best work but mid terms got the best of me... apologies

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
[SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE]
We lost. We lost. We lost. We lost.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
[SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE]
We lost. We lost. We lost. We lost.

can confirm

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Did they get confirmed? because i was going off of daily faceoff and found it odd that boro was in.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
"Philoops"
"Neil :["

Jeez, it's Game 1, ferchristssake. Starting a little early, wouldn't you say?

All the guys over 30 are standing in the way of all the guys under 30.

Corsi fenwick.

Pointing, mustache, its all Spezza's fault.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Did they get confirmed? because i was going off of daily faceoff and found it odd that boro was in.

Last time there was comments on practice D pairings, PW was the odd man out.

Per Garrioch today:
MacArthur-Turris-Ryan; Michalek-Zibanejad-Chiasson; Smith-Legwand-Stone and Hoffman-Lazar-Neil #Sens
Cowen-Karlsson; Ceci-Phillips and Borowiecki-Gryba. Extras are Greening, Condra and Wiercioch. #Sens
Anderson will start tomorrow #Sens

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What's a scarier duo. Phillips-Gryba or Gryba-Borowiecki?

Are they not going Phillips-Ceci again? I thought that was looking like the pairing during camp.

I'll give Gryba-Boro a few games before I start calling them anything. We haven't seen them together... who knows? Maybe they have insane chemistry and become "Phillips-Volchenkov 2: Electric Boogaloo"? (They almost assuredly won't, but hey: crazier things have happened).

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
This is the most excited I've been for the season to start in a few years. Hockey is baaaaackk!!!!

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
I. AM. PUMPED. Seriously considering taking the day off work so I can watch live but might save that for the home opener next week.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Watching the Habs vs Leafs...I noticed that both defences, outside of some breakdowns, were VERY mobile.

Really worried about our D men. Cowen, Wiercioch, Gryba, Phillips, Borowiecki are going to look like pylons against some of the speedy forwards in this league.

Really only Karlsson and Ceci are speedy. Methot better come back soon or we in big trouble.:help:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Watching the Habs vs Leafs...I noticed that both defences, outside of some breakdowns, were VERY mobile.

Really worried about our D men. Cowen, Wiercioch, Gryba, Phillips, Borowiecki are going to look like pylons against some of the speedy forwards in this league.

Really only Karlsson and Ceci are speedy. Methot better come back soon or we in big trouble.:help:

Cowen is a fine skater considering his size

When he ****s up it's because of a poor read, not because of a lack of mobility

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

Well, since we have a pretty huge D squad, maybe we can just Ni the other team into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad