OT: Sens Lounge LXXVIX | The Bonerland Medical Association Bi-Annual Box Social/Crabfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
tumblr_lk8go5St7G1qhdh6io1_1280.jpg

its-a-box-social1.jpg

Crabfest-050-2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Sens Lounge LXXIX | Water Under the Fridge Edition

I got wasted last night and puked a lot and ended up falling asleep on a floor.

Ask me anything!

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
What we were on about in the other thread:

Ravens win the Panda game. Glad to see Carlton with a Football team again, they were robed of a team a year before I went there. As I recall, it was because the student body voted against a $4 increase in the omnibus fee. Little did they know the increase was needed to keep the team.

My friend is a golf pro at a course home and sent a picture of himself with Ryan, Pageau, D Grant, and Karlsson at the first tee box this morning. Pretty cool

Neat. Are we feeling less poisoned today?

Nope, still quite mad I'm missing it. :laugh:

I almost want to buy NHL15 for my 360. I have for the One but I'm really wanting to play some EASHL. Total bummer that's it not included this year. However the game play itself is awesome.

One funny thing about living in a large apartment complex is I see people in pajamas hanging out on their balconies that I really have no business seeing in pajamas.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
My final drink tally was (according to my friends because I don't remember anything)

26 oz of Fireball
2 Palm Bays
Lots of beer from the kegger we were at

I also ended up with a 26 of Crown in my bag that I didn't leave with, so apparently I stole it or something.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
The other day at work someone sent out an email to everyone in my building that said "Did anyone pick up an iPad that was sitting on a chair in the hallway on the second floor? If you did please bring it to room 122."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad