OT: Sens Lounge LXV 65 if yall don't know roman numerals | Keepin' It Civil

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOriginalSilf*

Man, today has kinda sucked. Someone say something good.

At least you're not me...

2868396216.png

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
What i learned in soccer today: I have hands on my knees, and the goal line has a bend in it to keep the ball in play.

TheOriginalSilf*

I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity with such a wide range on what people think about their appearance.

People either find her repulsive (ie. Silf), but tons of people see her as the bee's knees (ie. Smeddy).

TheOriginalSilf*

Consider ONLY her appearance and tell me she isn't hot.

She isn't hot, in my honest opinion. She was moderately attractive before the new haircut. I'm being 100% honest when I say that her haircut kills any ounce of appeal to appearance that I had.

That's without acknowledging who she is and how much I dislike her as a person. It's all subjective though. I can't call people who find her attractive crazy. The hairstyle just ruins her for me.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
She isn't hot, in my honest opinion. She was moderately attractive before the new haircut. I'm being 100% honest when I say that her haircut kills any ounce of appeal to appearance that I had.

That's without acknowledging who she is and how much I dislike her as a person. It's all subjective though. I can't call people who find her attractive crazy. The hairstyle just ruins her for me.

This, I liked her a lot before it. But now, I don't at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad