OT: Sens Lounge LVI | RTL Can Count | Turris Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
********ing, muther****ing lazyass ******** in my program can all go **** themslves with a ten foot spiked pole. **** these *******s.

sorry, just had to get that out there.

One of the things I didn't like about college. We always did things "in teams". No one really wanted to assume any responsibility so I was almost always in charge of the team, and then if someone wasn't putting out I'd have to send them nasty emails and cc my professor and the dean. I really didn't like doing that but if the work wasn't getting done I would just escalate the issue till it was resolved.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
I always did say you had the best entrances Quo. :nod:

PaulMcCartneyEntranceGif-thumb-350x197-16056.gif

:)

One of the things I didn't like about college. We always did things "in teams". No one really wanted to assume any responsibility so I was almost always in charge of the team, and then if someone wasn't putting out I'd have to send them nasty emails and cc my professor and the dean. I really didn't like doing that but if the work wasn't getting done I would just escalate the issue till it was resolved.

That's basically it on a good day. We've got a pretty unique breed up here. Dude comes to class drunk today and has to write two simple pieces of copy for a standard five minute broadcast. Can't put a paragraph together to save his life so I have to rewrite the whole ****ing thing for him from scratch on a tight deadline which culminates in a complete cluster**** of a broadcast. :banghead: These people will be the death of me.

Dana Scully

I want to believe.
Dec 3, 2005
Ottawa
Wish I could go see the Sens, but Ottawa's a little far now. Gonna have to settle for seeing the Blackhawks back to back in April.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
That's basically it on a good day. We've got a pretty unique breed up here. Dude comes to class drunk today and has to write two simple pieces of copy for a standard five minute broadcast. Can't put a paragraph together to save his life so I have to rewrite the whole ****ing thing for him from scratch on a tight deadline which culminates in a complete cluster**** of a broadcast. :banghead: These people will be the death of me.

I really hope you get your professor involved if you haven't already. All communication to your team members should be documented (email) and cc your professor if there's something his eyes need to view. If it comes down to a grade you need documentation showing that you did your job and should not be held at fault for your teammate.

It's kind of like at the company where I work - only way to get anything done is to go over people's heads and engage their supervisors.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
****! I went to buy tickets today... Told the guy we were 5 (normally the amount of people in group we go as) And it was final sale. So now I had to buy an extra ticket :(

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Sell it and recoup the money.

Guy told me to contact Capital tickets and talk to them.

Doubt I could find someone to buy the ticket for the price I paid for it. I'll just find a friend to bring and steal his wallet while he 'drops' it during a goal celebration.

If we get shutout, I knock his lights out and steal it!

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Oh you know, the 3000km drive to Ottawa.
Hmmmmm.

There's a recent invention, not sure if you've heard of it. It's called an uhm....what is it? I always forget. Hmmm....Oh right! Television! It's a brand new thing that lets you watch things even if you're not THERE!!! It's pretty cool.

There's also this thing called the....erhm...Internet? That sound right, yeah, the INTERNET. It lets you do all this cool stuff like look at celebrities KRUMPTKE as their leaving cars. You can also watch TV there too. It's pretty cool.

TheOriginalSilf*

:laugh: that is true. The ******** at LU haven't even accepted me yet...

Have you been going to most of the wolves games this year or have you been short for time?

I've missed a bunch for sure. Just because OHL games are mostly on weekends and a lot of the time there's things I'd rather do at campus than go to the game. I wouldn't get season tickets again. Mind you, the Wolves are going to be pretty good in the coming years.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
I really hope you get your professor involved if you haven't already. All communication to your team members should be documented (email) and cc your professor if there's something his eyes need to view. If it comes down to a grade you need documentation showing that you did your job and should not be held at fault for your teammate.

It's kind of like at the company where I work - only way to get anything done is to go over people's heads and engage their supervisors.

I will take this advice. Thank you.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Snow Day :yo:

Also, never get the pulled pork pizza at East Side Marios, you will **** out every single piece of pulled pork individually, not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad