OT: Sens Lounge LIV | HAPPY HOLIDAYS! | Praise Alfie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
In case you're wondering, the guch is the area between your balls and ass hole.

For guys, yes.

For the ladies, that space (between the cooch and the ass) is called the "taint".

IeQ1v.gif

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Uh-oh. I got a pm. Infraction? What did I do?!

edit: all these infractions are starting to make me feel like even more of a bad ass.

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Merry Xmas to all even though it has just ticked over to boxing day now and I'm blind trying to put together the Lego death star I got. Such a random gift of such excruciating pain, 3800 pieces

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
Merry Xmas to all even though it has just ticked over to boxing day now and I'm blind trying to put together the Lego death star I got. Such a random gift of such excruciating pain, 3800 pieces

Thats awesome. Merry Christmas brisbane sens fan and Main!!

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Its.pretty.cool. its going to be massive when it is finished. If anyone still cares by the time that happens I'll post a few photos

TheOriginalSilf*

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's funny how much talk there is about refusing to purchase NHL merchandise during the lockout considering I got:

Home "Cowen" Jersey
Heritage Sweater
Sens Hat
Sens Coffee Thermos
Sens Sweater
Sens Shirt
Don Cherry's Rock'em Sock'em Hockey 24

I need hockey back, ASAP.

EDIT: And no further update on the situation Manked. I'm continuing to stress myself out about it. If she doesn't send me something by tomorrow, I'm e-mailing her again. It just really ticks me off that I'm going to fail a class that I actually put a lot of effort into and should rightfully deserve a good mark. Oh well. Today's not the day to dwell on it.

TheOriginalSilf*

I also just realized that if you can find a reliable stream, this years WJC is at the absolute perfect time for you Bonk. :laugh:

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Main - depends where you are. In oz we would.read that score.as 0 for 68, ie. No wickets 68 runs. Most other cricketing nations read it the way you wrote it, means the same thing though.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

My 6 year old son loves Lego, and I love Lego, and we knew we were going to have a pretty Lego christmas this year, so I saw that Death Star in the window of a toy store in Jakarta and was all "hells yes!"... Then I saw the sticker price.

$600. Eff that.

He got a Lego Train, Lego Police Helicpter, and Lego Alien Conquest... chopper... thing instead:
lego-city-passenger-train-7938.jpg

Lego+City+4439+Heavy-Duty+Helicopter.jpg

lego-alien-conquest-jet-copter-encounter-300x300.jpg

... little guy also got a bunch of minifigures & small accessories. Made out like a bandit.

Having a son is awesome because you can be 30 and still have an excuse to play with Lego. :nod:

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
Going to my Dads place around 1

so far got a Keurig brewer, "soft-touch" razor, Xbox headset w/ keyboard and Adidas shoes

Merry Christmas again everyone!

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
My 6 year old son loves Lego, and I love Lego, and we knew we were going to have a pretty Lego christmas this year, so I saw that in the window of a toy store in Jakarta and was all "hells yes!"... Then I saw the sticker price.

$600. Eff that.

He got a Lego Train, Lego Police Helicpter, and Lego Alien Conquest... chopper... thing instead:
lego-city-passenger-train-7938.jpg

Lego+City+4439+Heavy-Duty+Helicopter.jpg

lego-alien-conquest-jet-copter-encounter-300x300.jpg

... little guy also got a bunch of minifigures & small accessories. Made out like a bandit.

Having a son is awesome because you can be 30 and still have an excuse to play with Lego. :nod:

Yeh the price point was why I never expected yo get it. Having said that didn't get much else, it was from everyone so it was about 50 bucks each or there enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad