Low Effort GDT Sens@Leaves 7:00 TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Wolanin probably did some Tonya Harding shit on Chabot to get back in the lineup.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Why Hogberg. We don’t play until Sunday. Murray would be fine for a back to back. Another massacre coming

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Chabot has looked to me lately like he's playing with an injury, so I'm not surprised. He's been playing fairly passively lately. And yesterday he took a "maintenance day". My guess is that he hasn't fully recovered from falling and hitting the goalpost, which made him miss a game or two earlier in the season.

Reactions: Yak

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Chabot has looked to me lately like he's playing with an injury, so I'm not surprised. He's been playing fairly passively lately. And yesterday he took a "maintenance day". My guess is that he hasn't fully recovered from falling and hitting the goalpost, which made him miss a game or two earlier in the season.

This could be true, but I think he looked really good in the two games against Toronto and was a catalyst in our come back win.

We only allowed 2 goals last night, hard to put blame on any 1 particular player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad