Low Effort GDT Sens @ Kraken - 10PM - TSN5 - The Too Late Show

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
For the love of god, that is a good goal

You work within the rules, a high stick is a high stick.

Yes it takes away the natural flow of the game where mistakes happen, calls are missed, etc. but if the rules allow you to challenge it then you challenge it.

I did not even know it was a possibilty to even challenge missed stoppage and the coach's challenge has been around for a few years now so it goes to show how rare it is anyway.

Reactions: Cosmix

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Too bad Brannstrom got burned for trying the high danger play, though I don't really blame him. Great zone work by the whole crew. Posession kings.

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015
That was one of the worst games I've seen them play in a long time. Completely uninspired, no support. Was awful to watch.

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
Here endeth the very worst Ottawa performance of a very forgettable year. Seattle had TWO empty-net vultures hanging around at centre, leaving three defenders to outwork our six attackers, which they did with ease. What a putrid effort.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I get that it is hard to get up for every game late in the season when you are already out of the playoff hunt and basically playing out the season.

But what are we going to do make sure games like this do not happen next season? Too many low effort type games scattered throughout the season this year.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
So happy ESPN+ blacked out the game in my area , even though should have not.I think they saved me additional stress and I will thank them.

However, I watched the Vancouver game and we are set for another loss after watching Nucks man handle Dallas tonight.

Is all good , future is 🌞😎!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Gonna be a tough one in Vancouver tomorrow. I fell asleep mid game woke up for the second half of the third doesn't seem like I missed much. At this point I don't mind the loss considering the lineup dressed and the draft.

Reactions: Wondercarrot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad