Post-Game Talk: SENS in T.O. Tonight 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Clearly, this is...The Biggest Game of the Year! Our Stanley Cup..vs Bluey.

Or maybe not.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Nothing like back-to-back home games for the Leafs against the Ducks and Sens lol.

6-2 scum.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
If you can't beat them in the alley, nor beat them on the ice, then where the ell else could you beat them?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Would like a 10-9 win for the Sens with 10 points from Stone and White and 9 points from Johansen and Rielly

If I had to lay money down I'd say 6-4 win from the Leafs

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
I want something, ANYTHING, to remember this season by that isn't worth repressing. Nothing dirty, per se, but laying out a Matthews or Marner, or some type of Philly-Buffalo-esque brawl would suffice. I’m not picky lol.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
With the hopes of the entire fan base hanging in the balance, this game will show our UFAs just how close the team is to competing with the big boys... by giving up a touchdown in the first half of the game.
I expect to see close ups of a fidgeting and visibly sweaty Pierre Dorion sitting next to Pat Brisson in one of the executive suites. Somehow I don't think Brisson will accept the same answers that Dorion provided on TSN1200 yesterday.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Is a Boro Harpur pairing going to be a thing tonight? Because im taking the leafs by 2 with the over if thats the case. Its funny that when I look at that D core without Jaros in it that I think its that much worse. Which really shows how bad the rest of it is, because while he is a promising young player he is nothing more than a bottom pairing D at this point in his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad