branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Well I’m glad Anderson got rid of those hideous early 2000s video game pads

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
He's 19. That's what happens to teenagers playing at this level unless they are elite.
I'm not discounting that. A lot of his problems imo are just due to physical maturity and lack of time in the weight room. Just pointing out what I'm seeing. He'll be a much better player by just adding some size and speed but right now he almost looks like he should be in Belleville or London (which is fine in my books).

Reactions: DrEasy

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Man does Tkachuk ever seem to be struggling lately. He looks like he's either lost step or everyone else has just stepped it up.

You kinda knew this was going to happen to some of our younger players; a grind they're not used to. I think it's the latter half of your assessment - other players have stepped up. The caveat is that he can't really be blamed as it seems to be common for young players who lack the ability to elevate (save for the Crosbys, McDavids, whatever other exceptional talents have come through) at such a young age.

Reactions: Deku

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Nice. Anderson held us in long enough to get some traction. The game should settle down into a toss-up now.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
WOO 1-1 :D come on sens wouId Iove to spoiI mattews first game since he took the Ieafs to the cIeaners with that terribIe 5 year deaI:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad