Pre-Game Talk: Sens in NY Islands, Sunday 5:00 PM on TSN

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Experience thing but white does some things where you can see he doesn't quite fully understand how quick and how hard to need to make every play in the NHL.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Dude can Columbus win already. I really don't feel like suffering through the media coverage of a Leafs vs. some random team from Ontario playoff series.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I freaking love Nick Paul

He's going to be an amazing bottom 6 forward. Already looks like a decent one.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Missed the whole game so far. Any of the prospects looked good today? White?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Experience thing but white does some things where you can see he doesn't quite fully understand how quick and how hard to need to make every play in the NHL.

There is a learning curve.. He hasn't had many chances to get his game up but you can see potential there.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There is a learning curve.. He hasn't had many chances to get his game up but you can see potential there.

Yeah. He looks very much like lazar did AFTER those first ~10 games and up until he left pretty much. Scrambly. Sloppy. Up to him and the team to get him out of that stage. Which I'm sure he will.

He is a bit worse if a skater than advertised though.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
He cost a prospect.

That he did. Very well might end up being a bad trade - that is inconclusive.

What is clear and apparent, though, is that Burrows is far from useless.

.55PPG playing 13mins a game. Gets 20 more PP seconds and 5 ES seconds more per game than Stalberg.

Only Hoffman, Turris and Pageau have scored at a higher pace as FWDs since he's come over... and Stone (.5PPG) and Brassard (.28PPG) are the only two guys who are scoring more than 50% of what Burrows has.

Just sayin' (yeah, I realize you are probably being sarcastic. Just thought I'd say all this anyways).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad