Low Effort GDT Sens in Nashville - 1:30PM | TSN5 | Early Afternoon Bumpkin Bash Edition

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
:sens vs :nashville I think 🤔

Line ups: as always, ever changing like the soup at a low end diner. You take what is left in the fridge that is getting to it’s best before date and mix it with some fresher ingredients and hope for the best.

Duchene on the first line. Watch out!

The home team is 7-1 in the past eight meetings – Ottawa has dropped its past seven in Nashville. - don’t get too excited

😜

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Hopefully the guys will be awake and ready for this one, but just in case, I'm gonna leave this here...

1670682145244.png

Reactions: Cosmix

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Will flip over, at half time, while watching England vs France…

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
If the Sens fall behind early, i might just get some things done around the house today.

Reactions: Tuna99

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Gotta love a 12:30pm start in Nashville when the biggest soccer game of the last 4 years is being played at the exact same time.

Not saying the Sens aren’t a draw, but if you read between the lines it seems like the NHL thinks the Sens are not a draw

wonder if Duchene had some of the boys over for an acoustic guitar sing along last night.

Haha. Remember when he sang a country tune in a bar in Ottawa and everyone in the city was like “he’s going to re-sign here look how comfortable he is in the city” when it turns out Duchene was just leaving us clues as to where he was actually going to play hockey.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Gotta love a 12:30pm start in Nashville when the biggest soccer game of the last 4 years is being played at the exact same time.

Not saying the Sens aren’t a draw, but if you read between the lines it seems like the NHL thinks the Sens are not.

You think the league had any idea FR and ENG would be playing in the World Cup?

I also doubt their core audience will choose soccer over the hockey game. It won't make a blip on the ratings.

Reactions: Back in Black

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3