Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Florida, Saturday Night 7:00 pm on City TV

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Speed speed speed was the message last year.

Speed speed speed almost to the top last year.

Speed speed speed to the bottom this year.

At least they are consistent.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I will put Boucher'd quote right here

Regarding last game..

He said: terrific first period, very good 3rd..
Our second was tougher, they pushed back.... ( here is the problem coming) I think our guys were SURPRISE by their push back because we were so good in the first.

SURPRISE by a push back by Tampa!?!?! To me the message i see here is that they are not ready or conscious enough to realize who they are playing against. Which show a lack of preparation, leadership, skill, etc.

But i mean, this team has so much "LEADER" it should not be happening.. especially because they are all vets players.

And also the classic the l'Aveuglette love, Biucher said : On the second goal we made a turnover, it's unfortunate because if we didn't we might have won by one goal..
My reply : it unfortunate that they missed the goal so much, they might have won 7-3.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Hoffman-Duchene-Stone
Chlapik-Brassard-Dzingel
Paul-Pageau-Pyatt
Burrows-Thompson-DiDo

That's 100% better than those line combos.

Nah, you gotta have Dido in the top 6.

Hoffman - Duchene - Dido
Dzingel - Brassard - Stone
Chlapik - JGP - Pyatt
Paul - Thompson - Burrows

And stick with this for more than 5 min please Boucher.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So Anderson Sick, Ryan finger, and Smith shoulder ... Solution Burrows on the first line , Thompson on the 2nd
Chabot on the bench .. GSG

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Nice to see Boucher is embracing the tank fully completely.

I'm glad they aren't giving any of the young guys a chance to play in significant situations. Imagine if they made a mistake or got scored on! Now that would be a real disaster. Maybe one day after they get experience (with another team after being traded for a 35 year old). Better to get absolutely nothing out of these games. We are a well managed team. Everyone is so smart.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott

I'm glad they aren't giving any of the young guys a chance to play in significant situations. Imagine if they made a mistake or got scored on! Now that would be a real disaster. Maybe one day after they get experience (with another team after being traded for a 35 year old). Better to get absolutely nothing out of these games. We are a well managed team. Everyone is so smart.

I get what Boucher is doing. When a young player like Chabot makes a mistake, he gets upset. When a veteran player like Oduya makes a mistake, he doesn't give a shit. It's Christmas, you don't want people feeling bad right? Boucher is just looking out for the young guys' feelings.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Angry-mom-300x200.jpg

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
We really should all be hoping for no more wins the rest of the season.

There’s just no chance whatsoever that we get the 65 points in 49 games that we need to get to 95 points which is generally the minimum you need to make the playoffs.

That means we need to go 32-16-1 to make the playoffs. That’s a winning percentage of 66.3%. We are completely finished and need to lose.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Boucher finally recognizing Dahlin is a generational talent

Great vision

2018:
EK-Dahlin
Chabz-Ceci
Harpur-Cleasson/Boro/Wideman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad