Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Detroit, Sat. 2:00 pm on HNIC

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
The Transformers Animated cartoon series from about 10 years ago (which is actually pretty good) took this idea. Robotics revitalized Detroit.

Having grown up halfway between Detroit and Toronto, I’m sad to see the city deteriorate the way it has. One of my favourite memories is going to Tiger Staium.

Even 35 years ago, the scariest part of driving south was making sure you didn’t take a wrong turn getting from the bridge/tunnel to the I75. Better just to cross at Sarnia/Port Huron and stay on the highway.
Straight from the tunnel to the "I" was pretty staightforward. I moved from Windsor to the Soo after I finished school, and used Michigan as a shortcut for dozens of visits to my folks over the years. I still smile when I think about Tiger Stadium, a living slice of history with this amazing old-time baseball atmosphere -- friendly, talkative fans, quirky traditions, great Hygrades hot dogs and watery Stroh's beer.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Wow, and you had to travel and pay. On a brighter note, you didn't have to hear Cole and Millen.

When Millen had to criticize Chabot and invented the fact that he and Karlsson were out for the first goal against when it was Wolanin who was out with EK... lol smh.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
So in your world, having your mother die from a battle with cancer immediately after your first child is born is equal to snow on a driveway?
Please ask someone nearby to slap you.
So in your world I wrote that????
Not sure who deserved to be slapped here.
He was lazy before that and you know it so its probably better not acting like anybody except him go through tough times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad