GDT: Sens in Detroit Pre-April Fools game Mar.31 7:30 TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
STONEEEEEEEEEEEEER! Finally solves that guy! Awesome! 3 points back still! Keep at it boys, keep at it! STOOOOOOOOOOKED.

I still hate shootouts.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Such a great ****ing win. Ryan looked like he wanted to cry though. He needs a goal.

Karlsson2Turris*

Ryan is an overrated floater who doesn't score anymore, man this guy is really pissing me off

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So the team plays well in front of Hammond.

But when Anderson plays, they lay a giant egg and don't give him any support.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I have a bad feeling Ryan's hand still isn't right. His mitts are too good for what we've seen lately.

A lot of us have been saying he's been playing hurt

Strange call by Cameron to put him in if he is fighting the puck so much

Then again, if he scores the winner maybe he gets some confidence back

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Ryan is an overrated floater who doesn't score anymore, man this guy is really pissing me off

A very extreme statement when he kick started zibby and hoffman. He was also ppg for like 20-25 games. Needs more positivity. Hes not playing as well as he should be but that can be said for a lot of the team in the recent 3 game losing streak.

I think its absolute bs if people think ryan's hand is bothering. His skating is whats screwing him over. He's not skating as well as he did most the season

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
CAN WE SAY THEY PLAY BETTER IN FRONT OF HAMMOND???:sarcasm:

They actually do and Hammond is clutch, unlike Anderson. Just watch the games vs Flames and Leafs. If Hammond was in net vs the Leafs, there is no way in hell we would have lost that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad