Pre-Game Talk: Sens in Buffalo tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
yes. my two most interesting teams playing head to head. should be a good energetic game.
:popcorn:

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I have my fingers crossed on this one. 2 points in the bank would be big but the Sens tend to have crappy records against former goalies

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
For a bit of stupid humour....

Everybody sing now......

Dzingle Bells
Eichel Smells
Robin layed an egg
Stoner Steals
Hoffman wheels and
Karlsson scores again!

I apologize for that mess.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
I'm feeling a win on this one. Normally I'm pretty pessimistic about our chances against Buffalo, and we've struggled against them in the past, but I have a good feeling about tonight for some reason.

Am i the only one that finds it to be stupid that they are doing this midseason?

I was thinking the same thing. it's bizarre.

There's definitely going to be an increase in scoring (I don't know how significant) but there's no way of knowing whether it will be temporary because the goalies haven't had a chance to practice under the new restrictions or if it will be a long-term increase.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I think Borowiecki was playing well enough before the flu that you couldn't keep him out of the lineup once we started to struggle a little.

I do prefer Claesson longterm though.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
this game will be worth watching for sure...

With the Sabres lineup tonight I am not sure it will be much of a game. I expect especially with McCabe, Bogosian, Gorges out that most of the time the puck will be in Buffalo end. Expect a grinding game as Sabres try to hang on--like they have had had to most of the year.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
With the Sabres lineup tonight I am not sure it will be much of a game. I expect especially with McCabe, Bogosian, Gorges out that most of the time the puck will be in Buffalo end. Expect a grinding game as Sabres try to hang on--like they have had had to most of the year.

Seems both McCabe and Gorges are back, not sure that changes anything about what you wrote though :laugh:

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
This game feels like a trap. We should win fairly easily but I'm still scorned from losing games to teams like Florida when they were down 2 of their best players.

Condon plz show up and let's make Lehner smash stuff.

If Boston could beat the Leafs in regulation tonight too, that would be splendid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad