Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Buffalo (Snowstorm Edition), Tuesday night 7:00 pm on TSN

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Cowen had some moments early on.

He never recovered from that hip thing.
His moments early on consisted of low expectations and excuses like "it's just his rookie year"and him hitting things Decent rookie year. But he simply did not have the brain to process how fast the NHL is

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Optional Morning skate :

11 players and 2 goalies ...

Better be flying tonight

Otherwise they have just quit

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
This is a must win tonight, an absolute must win. Fingers crossed we get our season back on track tonight.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
We need a statement game tonight. Let's show we aren't actually a bottom 3 team here so Dorion doesn't make a bunch of panic moves.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
All I hope for from Sens games for the rest of the season would be Thomas Chabot putting up a lot of points so my collection of his rookie cards goes up in value. I don't even intend to sell them, I just want to feel like less of a bozo for owning them.

I don't even care if he plays D. Hang out at the opposing blue line and cherry pick some easy ones.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ask any player, the coach, the gm, the fans

1748_bf32dff0ee9e5970cde4807dc9e84df8.jpg

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Claesson in they said, not sure who out.
Condon is as well, which is kinda...weird? Any played really well in San Jose.
Hope this isn't "Win and you're in", because as entertaining as that was...it led to clownish situations haha.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Hope this isn't "Win and you're in", because as entertaining as that was...it led to clownish situations haha.

You mean, "more clownish"?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Optional Morning skate :

11 players and 2 goalies ...

Better be flying tonight

Otherwise they have just quit

Thought they would be for like the last 10 games, gave up holding out on that one, one or two of the pluggers have done it and Stone fairly consistently in his own way, outside of that the rest of the fellas are barely breaking a sweat.

It's optional for s reason. I don't read to much into that

Gotta stop with the optionals at 7pm (10pm the last week)

Reactions: Alex1234

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
While tanking would be nice, it would increase the chances of Dorion pulling the trigger on something insane. Ownership won't dolerate a bottom 5 finish.

We're between a rock and a hard place right now.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
This is a must win tonight, an absolute must win. Fingers crossed we get our season back on track tonight.

It's going to take way more than just tonight, it will take playing the rest of the season, beginning tonight and going something like 32 wins, 16 losses (in regulation) and 6 more loser points, just to get 95 points by the end of the season.............. which still may not be enough to secure third in the division.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
We need a statement game tonight. Let's show we aren't actually a bottom 3 team here so Dorion doesn't make a bunch of panic moves.

We don't need a "statement game tonight" ............ beating the team with the second record worst record (.333) in the NHL does not translate into a "statement game" in the true definition of "statement game".

A win tonight should be a start, but tomorrow, vs the Rangers, and beating them in what is set up as the exact definition of a "Trap game"; well that would be a "statement game" for sure.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

Andy faced 50 shots in his last game, and he will play vs the Rangers tomorrow at home.

If you can't start your team's back up vs the second worst team in the league, then when would you start him?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
We don't need a "statement game tonight" ............ beating the team with the second record worst record (.333) in the NHL does not translate into a "statement game" in the true definition of "statement game".

A win tonight should be a start, but tomorrow, vs the Rangers, and beating them in what is set up as the exact definition of a "Trap game"; well that would be a "statement game" for sure.

We aren't in a position to look past anyone at this point.

We need a "statement period" or maybe a couple of "statement shifts" before we can even start thinking about a statement game.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad