Pre-Game Talk: Sens in Brooklyn, Sunday 7:00pm on SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Bit of a weird period. EK looks like he might be fatigued from last night, he's made a couple unforced errors with the puck that you wouldn't expect of such a skilled puckhandler. Turris and Pageau also had a couple small blunders, hopefully they come out a little more refreshed after the intermission

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Man LMAO at Ryan's last two goals wow, funny.

Dzingel is turning into a real nice player. One thing, I am not holding my breath but damn MacArthur would help us big time and we'd have a nice squad up front.

Agreed. Especially as well if Lazar can take another half step

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Dzingel is for real. He is a lot like Hoffman only he is more of a passer then a shooter. He is gonna get 45-50 points this year and have a real decent and likely long NHL career. Awesome skater that isn't just fast but smart and uses his top echlon skating to great effect.

So happy he has blossomed.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Dzingel is for real. He is a lot like Hoffman only he is more of a passer then a shooter. He is gonna get 45-50 points this year and have a real decent and likely long NHL career. Awesome skater that isn't just fast but smart and uses his top echlon skating to great effect.

So happy he has blossomed.

less skilled but smarter than hoffman

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm always impressed by Neil, maybe its just low expectations but he makes good plays with the puck.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Thoughts so far about the game:

1) So many turnovers. Jebus. These two are showing crazy loosey goosey plays here. Ottawa got bit hard with the NYI goal with those turnovers. You can see people being fatigued.

2) The Hammond injury looked ugly but it seems like it wasn't as bad if he's back to being backup. Normally they'd just let the emergency guy take over if things go south. Hoping this isn't too bad cause we're going to need them to carry us while Andy's out.

3) Not EK's finest game. While he set up that second goal with an amazing deke, he's been doing a lot of turnovers. I think the entire team is honestly fatigued right now. Need a break. Two more games.

Keep it up, let's get 4 points in 2 days.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
lol I am watching the game on PVR and just saw the Karlsson point blank set up from behind his net... Problem is it was for the other team! :laugh:

And wow another terrible turnover from Karlsson... Imagine it if was Karlsson.

And by the way, this is messed up... People are writing in both in PGT and GDT?

Did it hit Ryan's hand?

I know I shouldn't laugh but Ryan is getting bruises from all over the place. He has terrible luck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad