Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
3_hours_later.jpg

ugh....

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
Can't watch this **** anymore. If its not soft goaltending, its the garbage defense, if its not the defense its the lazy forwards taking shifts off.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
We'd better ****ing win the next game.
And the one after that
and the one after that

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
And let the cry-baby show begin!

Dude... there is a time to be positive and there is a time to see things for what they are.

This team shat the bed in a major way. There is absolutely nothing they can take away from this game tonight. 5 goals? Whoopdie doo... we would have shut that **** down last season without Spezza, or Karlsson or any of the big guns we have in the line up right now. As far as I am concerned... SPEZZA is a joke of a captain if he cannot command this team. The team goes as the Captain goes and if I was the coach I would strip Spezza and give it to Methot.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Trade Spezza, and trade our garbage defense, except Karlsson, obviously.

If you are allowing 40-60 shots a game, then your defensive play is child like.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Our defense is god damn awful, I can understand the optimism for someone but jesus christ it's awful out there.. with 5 goals you're suppose to win in this league

ShouldveDraftedFiala

Feb 20, 2007
Your forwards seemed very lazy on the back check and in your own end. Not enough urgency. Hard to blame the D, when the forwards keep turning it over in the neutral zone for odd man rushes.

Oct 10, 2010
I dunno, i think we need to make a trade Buffalo-NYI style for a D-man.

We're really hurting defensively obviously

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
3 straight games with backups in net on the end of a b2b and we lose them all. Thats sad.

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
Wow this defense is awful, only Marc Methot is an actual defenseman
right now. Karlsson is amazing offensively but defensively? its like he is a rookie. Cowen is just braindead or something, Philipps is borderline nhl defenseman and Wiercoch should be in the Ahl right now. Ridiculous

ffayyca

Nov 6, 2010
Let's take a breather here and see how they do against east teams. I'll only worry if this continues against east teams.

Topside

Jul 2, 2009
Not sure what I expected from a bottom 5 payroll team but it was more than this.

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
Meh. Men against boys. The Hawks were just dinking around the first half. Simply put, the Hawks are better, more experienced, skilled, faster than the Sens. We are no where near at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad