Speculation: Sens getting new home & away jersey?

MarkZackKarl

Jun 29, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
with Jerk Store mysteriously asking fans a few months ago which jersey / logo they preferred makes me think that the Sens are thinking of revamping their jerseys to go back to the "old" 2007 and earlier logo (hallelujah)

Anyone else get that feeling? Yes I am speculating but the season hasn't started yet so I am allowed!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'd prefer nearly anything that results in fewer "3d" logos.

rbkhockey29

May 3, 2007
Maryland
You may be right. Paul Maclean said something about a new jersey during his presser today... Or i could be over analyzing it...

WilderPegasus*

I hope so. We've had two lockouts since the Sens have had a decently designed jersey.

The new ones will probably suck also but at least there's a chance.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Return to the 2D uniforms should have been our lockout reward from the organization. They would get jersey money and we would get decent looking outfits for our favourite team.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
You may be right. Paul Maclean said something about a new jersey during his presser today... Or i could be over analyzing it...

What did he say?
Also, I like our current uniforms, but I'm sure I'm in the minority on that. Likely because I was only following the Sens for two years before they switched to them.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
What did he say?
Also, I like our current uniforms, but I'm sure I'm in the minority on that. Likely because I was only following the Sens for two years before they switched to them.

It was probably something along the lines of "we will have a new look" refering to Lats, Methot and some promotions.

Niv

Registered Hater
Sep 22, 2009
Ottawa
It'd actually be nice to stick with a set of jersey's

I agree, switching it up every few years doesn't help with the whole team identity thing. With that said, though, I'd love for the Sens to use the heritage logo, or a variation of it, as the main logo.

WilderPegasus*

You dislike the heritage jersey?

Doesn't everyone? I've never met anyone in person who liked it. Can't believe anyone likes the horrible cream colour and the diaper look in the back.

WilderPegasus*

To each their own, i think it's a fantastic jersey

You know who agrees with you? This guy.......

leaf%20peter%20pan.png

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
They need to go back to the old logo and then stick with it for a nice, long period of time. Let it stick for a while and it'll become fairly iconic I think.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Unless it's the return of the old logo. I would hate the heritage to be our home and away jersey. I love it as a special look, every couple of games or so, but I couldn't get by with it for a whole season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad