Sens Fandom Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sens nation getting the identity as the kid who will ruin your birthday party. So much fun being a Sens fan - we’ll even troll our own owner into misery so don’t F with us.

We made owning our own NHL team a nightmare, we’re more then happy to ruin your teams good time

Reactions: Adrianopolous

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
Sens nation getting the identity as the kid who will ruin your birthday party. So much fun being a Sens fan - we’ll even troll our own owner into misery so don’t F with us.

We made owning our own NHL team a nightmare, we’re more then happy to ruin your teams good time
I just want something to look forward to night in and night out. Get my blood stimulated get me going!!

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I love being back in the news back in the controversy back in the mix man. We've been in the dark for too long.

F the Leafs!!

Lol we still suck and will miss the playoffs yet again a second year after spending lots of money on the roster.

Beating the Leafs isn't a sign that we're back.

You want a sign that we're back?

How about holding down a playoff spot? Or home ice?

We're still not even at "important games" level, yet alone making the playoffs, let alone "being back"

We've went on so many end of year winning streaks when the season is over that I was really really hoping fans wouldn't do this false hope thing again after a winning streak.

It's a lot easier on your mental stability to assume we suck until we actually are a good team.

To get hope after every little winning streak only to keep being at the bottom of the standings is tiresome.

Celebrate when we clinch a playoff spot. Until then. Just enjoy a win like any crappy team does. Don't expect them and be disappointed.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
It sparked a bit of fire, but the rivalry isn't relevant until we make the playoffs or do anything of significance against the leafs in the regular season (like season sweep or utterly dominate them).

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
It's very creative by some Sens fans to find joy in Leafs misery since their own Team gives them nothing to smile about..

I have to say it feels like a donkey standing in the side lines of a horse race track trying to make fun of a Horse that didn't win the race

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
It's very creative by some Sens fans to find joy in Leafs misery since their own Team gives them nothing to smile about..

I have to say it feels like a donkey standing in the side lines of a horse race track trying to make fun of a Horse that didn't win the race

But we beat the horse. And then caused the jockey to go nuts and jump the rail while his pants were falling down.

Which I personally found really funny.

Either way, you have to at least be able to enjoy the little things in life. Saturday was a good game. Relish in it until tomorrow when the next game happens.

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
But we beat the horse. And then caused the jockey to go nuts and jump the rail while his pants were falling down.

Which I personally found really funny.

Either way, you have to at least be able to enjoy the little things in life. Saturday was a good game. Relish in it until tomorrow when the next game happens.

I do really enjoy my morning coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad