Low Effort GDT Sens @ Edm, 10 mar 8:00 - SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
We deserve better defense!

We could've Used Dadonov and Murray's money to sign legit 2 top-4 defense man. One to play with Chabot and other to anchor the 2nd pairing
Schmidt and Tanev would have made a massive difference

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
We still haven't been shut out yet this season.
upload_2021-3-10_22-47-35.jpeg

Reactions: Senscore

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Schmidt and Tanev would have made a massive difference

Schmidt wouldn't agree to waive his NTC to come to Ottawa. His NTC was the reason Vancouver got him for only a 3rd.

Tanev could have been a good acquisition. Dadonov's 5M would have been better allocated to him, but I'm not sure if that would have been enough to convince him to come to Ottawa. Might have had to push 6M to make it happen.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Schmidt wouldn't agree to waive his NTC to come to Ottawa. His NTC was the reason Vancouver got him for only a 3rd.

Tanev could have been a good acquisition. Dadonov's 5M would have been better allocated to him, but I'm not sure if that would have been enough to convince him to come to Ottawa. Might have had to push 6M to make it happen.

We are not going to fix this D without overpaying a little.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
What a brutal game.

if Dzingle is done for the season, that is a pick lost as well. I hope he’s not, not just for the pick.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

As long as any of those guys were on the market and PD was interested in them there should have been ways to sell them to come here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad